V-Ray for 3DS Max
3ds Max with V-Ray’s state-of-the-art tools, such as progressive sampling, skin and hair shaders, and stereoscopic 3D rendering. This course covers critical V-Ray concepts such as basic material creation, image sampling, color mapping, subdivs, and lighting, as well as creating in-camera effects such as depth of field, motion blur, and caustics. This Course will help you add amazing and lifelike materials and effects to your 3D models with this powerful plugin.
Working experience in 3DS Max is mandatory.
Topics covered in the V-Ray for 3DS Max course include:
- Using the new UI elements, Quick Settings, and revamped Frame Buffer
- Understanding color mapping modes
- Adding V-Ray light types
- Working with the V-Ray Sun and Sky systems and dome light
- Using irradiance mapping and light cache
- Working with diffuse color maps
- Making reflective materials
- Creating a translucency effect
- Using the new SSS and skin shaders
- Ensuring quality with image sampling
- Working with the adaptive subdivision engine
- Controlling the physical camera
- Working with FX tools such as V-Ray Fur and V-Ray Metaball
- Stereoscopic 3D rendering
- Using Render Mask
After Completing the V-Ray for 3DS Max Course, you will be proficient in using the software to produce V-Ray for 3DS Max.