The course trains you in accurately planning purchases, managing working capital and cash flow of your organization. The participants will be equipped to manage receivables & payables, credits, fund flow & cash flow, banking, auto or manually configured cheque printing, cost & profit centers, multi-currency accounting, interest calculation, flexible classification of chart of accounts, ledgers, budgets & controls view, auto or manual bank reconciliation, among others.
You need no previous experience to attend this course.
Topics covered in the Tally ERPcourse include:
- User Interface & Company Management
- Introduction to Tally ERP
- Creating Tally Masters – Ledger
- Creating Accounting Groups in Tally ERP
- Bill wise Debtors and Creditors
- Payment Entries in Tally ERP
- Day Book in Tally ERP
- Pre-Allocation of Bills in Tally ERP
- Receipt Voucher in Tally ERP
- Contra and Journal in Tally ERP
- Cheque Printing in Tally ERP
After Completing the Tally ERP Course, you will be proficient in using the software to produce Tally ERP.