Autodesk Revit Architecture 2018
The primary objective of this course is to teach delegates the concepts of Building Information Modeling and introduce the tools for parametric building design and documentation using Revit Architecture.
This course covers the basics of Revit Architecture, from schematic design through construction documentation. Delegates are introduced to the concepts of Building Information Modeling and the tools for parametric building design and documentation.
This course is aimed at new Autodesk Revit Architecture users or other Autodesk software users who want to learn essential elements of Autodesk Revit Architecture.
Topics covered in the Revit Architecture training course include:
- Introduction to BIM & Revit Architecture
- Datum (levels & Grids)
- Place and modify Walls &Complex Walls
- Add and modify Wall Profiles
- Place Doors, Windows & Components
- Dimensions and Constraints
- Create Floors and Ceilings
- Curtain Walls & Stairs
- Structural design
- Conceptual Models
- Documentation (4D & 5D)
- Annotation & Schedules
- Sheets and Title Blocks
- Views, Camera, Walk-through, Render & Solar Study
- In-Place Families
- Family Creation
- Site Design
- Link Projects & Collaboration
- Design Phase
- Import & Export
- Realistic Presentations
After Completing the Revit Architecture Course, you will be proficient in using the software to produce Revit Architecture.