AutoCAD Civil 3D Professional Certification Day
This combined workshop / examination is your opportunity to attain AutoCAD Civil 3D Professional User Certification in a single day. As an official Autodesk Certification Centre, AIMS Training Center offers this workshop for AutoCAD Civil 3D users who want to validate their skills and knowledge and enhance their credibility.
AutoCAD Civil 3D Certification Day
Who should attend?
- Certification credentials are for anyone seeking to validate their knowledge of Autodesk software. The design and visualization industries are competitive environments, where only the best stand out. Anyone who uses Autodesk software for professional reasons can benefit with an official certification from Autodesk. An individual who has achieved Autodesk Certification has validated their knowledge and skills of the performance tasks specified for the specific examination.
Course Objectives Your AutoCAD Civil 3D Professional Certification Day includes
- Online assessment test to identify your strengths and weaknesses and help you understand the testing environment
- Autodesk Official Training Guide to help you prepare
- Custom half-day workshop to “fill in the gaps” based on the assessment report
- AutoCAD Civil 3D Certified Professional Exam
- Official Autodesk Certified logo and certificate
Benefits for the User
- Validate your skills – Autodesk certifications are industry recognised credentials that can help you succeed in your design career
- Autodesk User Certification means more than an Autodesk training certificate – proof of knowledge vs. proof of attending a course
- Peer and employer recognition
- Official logo for use on business cards and emails
- Be known to the world – list your name in the Autodesk Certified Professionals database
- The training workshop in the morning helps you brush up on the skills you might be weak in
- Tips from our staff on how take the exams help you avoid mistakes and maximise your chances for first-time success
Benefits for the Employer
- Increase the skill level of your employees
- Professional certification is a performance-based test – your people are tested on their ability to perform tasks rather than answer questions
- Make the right employment and placement decisions
- Understand where your employees really are in terms of their level of knowledge
- Invest in staff to lower turnover, build loyalty and reward employee commitment and expertise – what is the cost of replacing a highly skilled member of staff?
- Market Autodesk-certified staff on all projects, demonstrating your organization’s capabilities as well as your policy for investing in your people
- Improve productivity and get the most out of your software investment – strengthening your competitiveness
- Get real ROI statistics on your training program